- Comfortable with Computers or Smartphone?
- Earn less than $66,000 household income?
- MyFreeTaxes is an easy, safe, secure, free online tool for filing federal and state taxes.
- Help Line for MyFreeTaxes Users: 1-855-MY-TX-HELP (1-855-698-9435)
- Use MyFreeTaxes to prepare your tax return; you can then print and mail, or file online.
- To file online, you will need to verify identity using last years’ tax data or credit rating information.
MyFreeTaxes is offered by United Way and powered by H&R Block.
WANT TO LEARN HOW? MyFreeTaxes is easy; no lessons required. But if you’d like a little in-person support, United Way and Providom are offering in-person tax coaching in a computer lab on Saturdays 9-1 starting Feb 3. Bring all your tax documents including last years’ tax return to OhioMeansJobs 1916 Central Parkway.