Tax Preparer or Tax Site Greeter
Help families in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana file their taxes, claim credits, and get the refunds they’ve earned.
- Weekday, weeknight and weekend hours at sites throughout the region.
- Comprehensive training– in person or online.
- Teamwork and support.
- Professional continuing education credits, college internships, service learning opportunities.
No previous experience is necessary, though we do ask that volunteers commit to working a minimum of 12 hours during tax season, January 31- April 15.
- Complete a signup form
- Learn more about volunteer tax preparer roles and responsibilities.
- View a list of locations (dates and hours will be available in December)
- Volunteer Signin/Training Page
Want to help us spread the word? Print and share our flyer.