Help families in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana file their taxes, claim credits, and get the refunds they’ve earned.
- Weekday, weeknight and weekend hours at sites throughout the region.
- Comprehensive training – in person or online.
- Teamwork and support.
- Professional Continuing Education Credits, college internships, service learning opportunities.
No previous experience is necessary. We ask volunteers to commit to a minimum of 12 hours during tax season, January 23- April 15.
- Complete a signup form
- Learn more about volunteer tax preparer roles and responsibilities.
- Attend an optional one hour volunteer information session. (click on date to register; additional dates are being scheduled)
- Oct 18 5:30 p.m.| Center for Employment Training, 601 Washington Street, Newport KY.
- Oct 27 5:30 p.m.| United Way of Greater Cincinnati, 2400 Reading Rd. Cincinnati, OH.
- Nov 3 6:30 p.m. | Ohio Means Jobs Butler County, 4631 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH.
- Nov 12 9:30 a.m. | American Red Cross, 211 Dana Ave, Cincinnati, OH.
- Nov 15 5:30 p.m. | Kentucky Career Center 8020 Veterans Memorial Drive, Florence, KY.
- Schedule your volunteer shifts at the Volunteer Information Center
- Want to help us spread the word about volunteering? Print and share our flyer.